Welcome to our Uniforms page where you can get specifics on what our uniform policy entails.
- Polo colors may be any solid color. Shirts must be embroidered with the Cambridge logo.
- Bottoms can be black, navy, khaki or gray and must not be athletic type pants. Leggings are NOT permitted unless they are under dresses or skirts.
- Uniforms cannot be ripped, torn or embellished.
- No flip flops. Sandals must have a heel strap.
- Shorts and skirts cannot be shorter than the student’s fingertips when arms are extended down and shoulders are relaxed.