Good afternoon Cambridge Coyotes! We have listed our uniform requirements on our Uniform Page.
- Uniform shirts may be purchased anywhere and then MUST be embroidered by Arid Zone Originals or purchased at the school’s resale shop.
- Polo colors must be red, white, navy, light blue, royal blue, teal, black, gray or gold
- Bottoms must be black, navy, khaki or gray and must not be athletic type pants. Leggings are NOT permitted unless they are under dresses or skirts.
- Uniforms cannot be ripped, torn or embellished.
- Jackets and coats intended to be worn in the classroom must be uniform colors.
- No flip flops. Sandals must have a heel strap.
- Shorts and skirts cannot be shorter than the student’s fingertips when arms are extended down and shoulders are relaxed.
- NO DENIM! (EXCEPT ON FRIDAYS)*** Friday’s are “Coyote Spirit” days. Students may wear their uniform shirts, Coyote Spirit shirts or any college t-shirt. Denim may be worn on Fridays as well.
If you have any questions about our uniform guidelines, please feel free to contact us!