Register early — Groups fill quickly!
When: Tuesday’s between 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Where: Mrs. Adam’s Classroom Room 4
Instructor: Mrs. Adams
Who: Kindergarten – 6th Grade
Cost: $15 per child
Art Club Includes
- Week 1: (July 25) Mexican Amate Chalk Drawing
- Week 2: (August 1) Horace Pippin Folk Art Painting
- Week 3: (August 8) “Ario Needs Glasses” Pastel Drawing
- Week 4: (August 15) Panama Fork Art Paper Collage
- Week 5: (August 22) Swiss Poya Watercolor Pencil Drawing
- Week 6: (August 29) Aztec Sun Marker Drawing
If you enjoy learning about and creating art, please join the Art Zone After School Club at Cambridge Academy! We’ll discuss the elements of art, create our own artworks, and meet new friends! Participants will explore various techniques in drawing, painting, sculpture, and printmaking.
The group meets on Tuesdays between 3:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. in Room 4 with Mrs. Adams as the instructor. This club is for grades K-6. Each class will be $15.00 per student, and siblings are $12.00. Please have your child bring an art smock or shirt to protect his or her clothing and an after school snack to enjoy before we begin our class.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com